Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What We've Been Up To Lately

Ramsey!
This is our puppy, isn't he so cute!? I have a hard time punishing him...
Kevin's "Eagle Eye"
Kevin received an "Eagle Eye" award from TSA for finding a "hard to find object" in someone's bag. I think he found a butterfly knife and had to confiscate it.Jeff and Kevin
Kevin's cousin Jeff was in Utah for a couple of days and we were able to meet up with him and go out to dinner.
Kevin and a buddy from Columbia College!
Kevin graduated from Columbia College and this is one of his friends that was having a graduation party of his own. Kevin now thinks he wants a graduation party but wants to wait until we have his diploma in hand (to make sure it's real!).Roller Derby!
We went to the Salt Lake roller derby recently with Scott and Amy, and Grayson and Carley. I think we were the yuppiest people there... But it was fun! Before the derby we all went out to dinner... not sure what Scott's doing...

Murder Mystery Dinner Party

Andrew and Staci had a murder mystery dinner party for Saint Patricks day! My mom was in town so she came with us! We had a lot of fun... maybe some day we'll host one!

4 comments:

The Taylor Family said...

First of all, I'm so not surprised Kevin got an Eagle Eye award. That guy has good eyes, if you know what I mean!
I'm so glad you are back to blogging! I've missed it!

Lindsay said...

Love the pics and updates on your life!!!

The Taylor Family said...

Ummmm, trying to kiss Grayson...Hello. What does it look like I'm doing.....The camera cant see what he is doing under the table....Just Kidding.....I would never cheat on my boy Kevin!!!

Janet said...

You're puppy is sooo cute! What kind of a dog is he?