Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pearl Jam Concert

Kevin went to the Pearl Jam concert in Salt Lake City. It's his favorite band. He had really good seats. (Kevin took on from here) This was by far the best concert I have ever been to. It was 11 years from the last time Pearl Jam played Salt Lake and I hope they don't wait another 11 years to come back. Pearl Jam opening the show

This was them playing "Unthought Known" from their new album Back Spacer (it rocks)
I tried to get a picture of a crew guy fixing something on Eddie Vedder's back, but it didn't really show.
Another Rocking song, this is my favorite picture from the concert.

This is from Back Spacer and it looks like a old type writer keys, in the middle that is lit up spells out pearl jam.



1 comment:

Janice said...

hey, you guys have way too much fun! don't you ever work?:) would you do me another favor and tell Becky that I want to "stalk" her blog, but I haven't been invited:) thanks