Monday, October 26, 2009

My trip to Oregon

Kevin had a business trip to Oakland, so I thought I'd spend some time with family in Portland. It was nice, I was able to stay for about 5 days and just play and relax with everyone. I needed a fix because I miss my family so much sometimes and I miss the green of Oregon.

One day we went to the zoo!
This is the new baby elephant at Portland's zoo, she was hanging out with her best friend the pigmy elephant. We thought they were two babies until one of the keppers corrected us...

Dax and Kailey



Daphni and Kailey

Cassidy, Dax, Brady and Zakary looking at the tide pool.

One day Mom, Becky and her kids and I went to the Rose Gardens. It's such a beautiful place with great views.




Mom, Daphni, Brady, Zakary, Becky- look at that background, I sure miss Portland.

Brady, Daphni, Zakary at the Rose Garden

One day we went bowling with all the kids!
Zakary bowling

Brady bowling... he's a hoot!

Kailey bowling

Daphni bowling

Dax bowling- he's a hoot too! He kept me cracking up all week!
It was nice to be able to spend some quality time with some of my nieces and nephews and my brother and his family and my sister and her family and my parents. When I got there Scott and Wendy were there too, so I was able to spend time with them and their kids too! Apparently I forgot to take pictures that day. What I great family we have!


Zakary needed proof he was taller then me...

2 comments:

Katie said...

everyone is getting so big!

Janice said...

how fun. I'm glad you got to come "home". Wish I were still in that area and could have said "Hi":)