Sunday, January 18, 2009

My Birthday

For my birthday this year I didn't do too much. I didn't wake up real early for the sales, just around 6:00am and got ready. Kevin got me some more clothes and a lot of gift certificates to Lane Bryant for my birthday! I went shopping for a little while, no really good sales to be excited about. Kevin was able to get the day off from work and so was I, so we headed into Salt Lake to do some more shopping and to go to out to lunch and a movie. I didn't last too long, because I didn't feel well still. We got home and Kevin's parent's came over and brought my favorite pizza- Papa Murphy's DeLite Chicken Pizza. We had pizza and played some games, we didn't get to the cake because I didn't really feel like it...

Kevin's mom and dad got me some homemade lotion from a lady they met. It smells like cucumber, yum!They also got me this glass trivet for my Kitchen- so cute!

The next day, Saturday, we decided to celebrate again! We went over to Kevin's parent's house for taco and ice cream cake- my favorite for my birthday!Kevin got the cake from Cold Stone this year- it was raspberry cheesecake with white cake!

No comments: